Please welcome to my webpage. I keep and share some of my thoughts and files here.
I keep it brief here and post more data (such as favorite links and configs) over here.
The page is hosted on GitLab and is perfectly designed with web bloat score < 0.4.
Google umí překládat do češtiny. <( O _ O )>
- Migrated all my git repositories from GitHub to GitLab including this website because of the Micro$oft acquisition. #movingToGitLab #deleteGitHub
- Changed the website style to a minimalist single HTML file. No node.js, no PHP, no frameworks, less is more and life is short. The mind has to be clean.
My name is Miloslav Číž, I was born on 24 August 1990 and I live in Moravia, Earth. I have master's degree in computer science (focused on computer graphics) from FIT BUT. I am currently forced to be a cleaning slave in a factory.
My online handles are tastyfish, drummy and drummyfish (sometimes also smellyfish, tasty, drumy and other variants). I once looked like this (now more like this). More info about myself can be found here.
I am an idealist pacifist anarcho-communist (a true extreme left) — please read the free as in freedom Anarchist FAQ to learn more. I love all that lives, even those that cause me pain. My intention is NOT to fight against opposition, but to end the fight by achieving peaceful coexistence of everyone. I do NOT support the mainstream US fascist pseudo left (LGBT, feminists, Antifa etc.) and so I am bullied and hated by both right and pseudo left. My philosophy and politics is summed up in my manifesto Non-Competitive Society. Some of my unpopular opinions include:
- We should aim for complete unemployment. The whole purpose of progress is to leave all work to machines. People who don't work, for whatever reason, must not be sentenced to death, as is still the case nowadays. Support universal basic income.
- Society mustn't be based on competition.
- Money and markets should be abolished.
- Free speech has to be absolute. Holocaust denial should not be illegal.
- The whole concept of intellectual property is malicious, all information has to be in the public domain.
- Censorship is always wrong, possesion and sharing of any kind of information, including any type of pornography, has to be legal and moral. I agree with Richard Stallman on his views about child sexuality and pornography. I do NOT support any kind of rape, I love all people. All so called "private" information (e.g. medical records) should be public and in the public domain. Not sharing information has to be immoral.
- War and violence is always wrong. It is better to die than to kill. (#pacifism #nonviolence)
- Proprietary games have to be completely rejected, they are the worst type of proprietary software because people are addicted to it like a drug and look for excuses to make it an exception to free society principles.
- Attribution is overrated and the requirement of attribution (e.g. by a license) is inherently wrong.
- All software, even games, should strictly adhere to the suckless and Unix philosophies.
- Movements such as LGBT, feminism and Antifa are not truly leftist and shouldn't be supported (as explained in the above linked manifesto). I do NOT hate gay people or women, I love all people.
- Race is not a social construct. There are significant and inherent differences between human races and the two genders.
- Pedophilia is a sexual orientation, not a disorder.
- The sentence form "The reason ... is because ..." is grammatically wrong and no one should ever use it. Use "The reason ... is that ...".
- The sentence form "Just because X doesn't mean Y." is grammatically wrong and no one should ever use it. Use "Just the fact that X doesn't mean Y." or "Just because X not(Y).".
My total monthly income is roughly 260 EUR from my job plus 250 EUR of my pension.
- I don't like alcohol.
- I don't eat meat. (#vegetarian)
- I am 100 % introverted (INTJ), according to tests.
- I've never had the sense of smell. (#anosmia)
- I am a member of Mensa.
- I can't whistle.
- I am a fast caffeine metabolizer, meaning I can drink coffee before sleep.
- I am not competitive.
- I am suffering from anxiety and depressions (diagnosed AvPD).
- My favorite algorithm is most likely Hough transform.
I am extremely shy and lonely and miss human contact, I am looking for a female cuddle friend (non-sexual, but I wouldn't mind sex if you insisted).
Contacts and social media:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v1
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Some things I like:
- public domain
- social anarchism
- universal basic income
- computer graphics
- computer science
- free (as in freedom) software
- free culture
- esoteric programming languages
- race realism
- gore videos (no animals)
- libre video games
- Freedoom (game)
- Red Dwarf
- Nina Paley
- Greta Thunberg
- Karel Kryl
- Linkin Park
- Pulp Fiction
- Chicken Run
- command line
- Creative Commons
- The Last Man on Earh
- Oggy and the Cockroaches
- Julian Assange
- Project Gutenberg
- Richard Stallman
- David Attenborough
- Grigori Perelman
- Zdeněk Svěrák
- Jára da Cimrman
- hand-painted style
- pixel art
- ASCII art
- plain text
- freedom of speech
- Grammar Nazi
- small guns
- friendship bracelets
- Unix philosophy
- Václav Havel
- graphic design
- Eliyahu Rips
- Pope Francis
- When Marnie Was There
Some things I dislike:
- intellectual property
- proprietary software
- "open-source" brand
- identity politics
- bad timekeeping
- productivity cult
- deep voice
- Web 2.0
- smart devices
- Elon Musk
- pedo witch hunt
- reddit atheism
- too much hygiene
- most actors
- the word "koukat"
- the word "coding"
- bad SSAO
- native language ignorance
- TV Nova
- misuse of the word "definition"
- Bohemian dialect/accent
- cancel culture
- Ashton Kutcher
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- political correctness
- gay marriage/pride
- this xkcd
- unsweetened chocolate
- Czech Republic
- Game of Thrones
- most taxi drivers
- anything with "Unity" in its name
Here is a highlight of projects I made or contributed to. Many are unfinished and/or have flaws, but are part of my history.
For all projects see my contacts.
Besides the following list, here are a few of my plain text files:
- Tiny public domain no-dependency from-scratch suckless Doom clone.
- OpenMW contrib.
- Game engine rewrite that taught me collaboration on a big codebase.
- C 3D software rasterizer for resource-limited computers.
- C raycasting engine for resource-limited computers.
- WM Commons files
- Files I have created for Wikimedia Commons.
- OGA art
- Various public domain game art I made that taught me many skills.
- Bombman (GH)
- 99% finished Bomberman game clone.
- Mage-Rage (GH)
- Early game of mine, won first prize in a competition.
- Steamer Duck (GH)
- School project game made with Python.
- Tower defense game for Arduboy.
- small book reader
- Simple portable book reader.
- OpenMF (GH)
- Co-founded the project, am no longer active but learned a lot.
- Haskell game (GH)
- Ray casting FPS ASCII game I made to learn Haskell.
- ptdesigner (GH)
- Procedural texture library and tool made for my bachelor's thesis.
- My first rendering engine, a lot of valuable experience.
- Master's thesis work, demonstration of rendering of non-planar mirrors.
- Non-Competitive Society
- Text I have writte about my life philosophy, political opinions and an ideal society.
- Thesis DB (GH)
- Big database of Czech computer science theses.
- videos (YT)
- Videos I've made over the years.
- Wikipedia contributions
- My contributions to Wikipedia.
- Minetest texture pack
- High-res hand-painted public domain texture pack for Minetest.
- Personal website, taught me a lot about web design over the years.
- Wave Simulator
- SoL Simulator
- GitViz (GH)
- Simple script to make animations of a Git repository file.
- 3D MIDI drum visualizer.
- distr. ray tracer
- School project, distributed ray tracer.
- ASM Minesweeper
- School project, minesweeper written in assembly and WINAPI.
- GUX Fractals
- School project, renders fractals.
- PokiPad & LILIDE
- Moddable text editor for Pokitto, plus a version with LIL interpreter.
- Brutal Sudoku
- Very early (high school) Pascal program for solving sudoku.
- Panda RPG
- Unfinished 3D RPG.
- Chess, high school graduation project.
- Procedural music generator.
- Simple musical instrument controlled with mouse, in Python.
Free (as in Freedom) Software, Free Culture, Suckless Software
I greatly support free culture,
public domain and information freedom. I am against copyright and the concept of
intellectual property. I live these ideals and contribute to free culture, mainly by
programming games and creating various kinds of art, both of which I contribue to
public domain under CC0.
I furthermore very much support suckless software,
countercomplexity, technology minimalism,
Unix philosophy and their strict application
to all technology.
Here is a list of technology I am currently using:
- librebooted ThinkPad X200 from Vikings
- operating system
- Devuan (ensures free data, unlike GNU)
- cell phone
- Ringo MAKERphone
- keyboard, mouse
- Genius KB-110x, A4Tech Bloody V7M
- text editor
- TXT, MD, HTML, ghostwriter, LaTeX, LibreOffice
- Internet browser
- Waterfox, AdNauseam (blocks and clicks ads), Lynx
- email client
- bitmap graphics editor
- GIMP, imagemagick, GMIC
- vector graphics editor
- 3D editor
- video editor
- Blender, ffmpeg
- audio editor
- music editor
- screen recording
- Simple Screen Recorder
- personal transport
- Eska Folder 1980
Besides others I am proudly NOT using mobile data, smartphone, credit cards, Windows, Apple, Twitter, Steam, Discord, Skype, Netflix, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, GitHub, Twitch, LinkedIn, Reddit, WhatsApp, Messenger, Tumblr, Telegram, TikTok, Alexa, Craigslist, mobile "apps" and proprietary SW including proprietary games. I don't own a car. I don't go to dentist or hairdresser.
I have trouble making money, so if you have something extra and would like to support me by any amount, I'll be very glad. You can do this with (sadly proprietary) PayPal, LiberaPay or BitCoin: 1B2ArVZCgSB3Yjsd93bbrao9xGCtcNjF5V. Thank you very much.
In this section I keep files from my old websites.
- This folder holds the many articles I have written, including my study summaries, my transition to Linux, status updates etc.
- This is what the previous website looked like.
The webpage has been changing over the years. I started at high school with plain HTML, later
added some PHP and CSS. I always made my own graphics and reworked the web several times.
When the PHP code became bloated, I switched over to Wordpress,
and after that to Pelican (the source is still
available here). After that I am
back to HTML. The circle is complete.
This page is released under CC0 1.0 (public domain). This page uses Aileron CC0 font (if loaded properly).